Residents around Zumuratu pry school area at Suru Alaba in Ajegunle woke up this morning to find out that over 30 houses in their neighborhood was gutted by fire around 4 am today(25 sept).
Sources in the area confirmed that an electrical spark occurred early this morning due to the high voltage of electricity that PHCN supplied.
For some, it was the worst day of their life as they could not salvage any of their properties. They could only run away from the inferno with clothe they wore for the night. The pictures for themselves speaks volume.